What the HELL is this blog about?

Hi. I consider myself hispanic. I act white. It's something I've learned to live with.
My blogs tell the story of an incredibly awkard, shy, neurotic, hispanic-white-acting, boyfriendless seventeen-year-old trying to fit into the world of being a "normal" teenager.... in a very, very white town.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

prom night.

I told Bonnie that I would have preferred having weed than alcohol. This is simply because I didn't want to risk drinking one too many and blacking out. I was actually very scared, very frightened about what might happen on that night. Now that I look back at it, I can understand where my fear came from. But thankfully, it wasn't as crazy or scary at all.
There was no weed. Only Vodka, Red Bull and cranberry juice. I didn't get drunk, just tipsy. It was actually quite relaxing and helped me loosen up a tad bit. But tipsy is as far as I was allowed to go. In the hotel room there were six people in all. Bonnie, Ray, Alisa, J, Mac, Melony, Diego, and I. Melony and Diego left around one in the morning. Melony was Diego's girlfriend/freshman/Christian chick who I saw and immediately thought, "What is she doing up here??? She's just a baby!!!" But they left before Bonnie pulled the alcohol out.
I have to say that the wildest thing that happened was Ray slamming his head on the table trying to break dance and everyone fearing that Bonnie would jump off the balcony. Mac drank three cups and was already ready to pass out. It was a nice balance, I think. J, Alisa, and I were the three sober babysitters, kinda. The other three were just completely drunk.
We spent the night pretty much chillin' in the hotel room. Confessions were made. Small ones. But there were made. Bonding kinda happened. But in the end there was no actual sex or wild college party-esque thing that went on. Except Ray banging his head on the table, though.
Haha. I thought it was funny.
But then again, something MIGHT have happened. I'm not sure. Alisa's mom picked us up around five. As far as I know the rest woke up and Mac had a slight hang over while Ray's head hurt from the table. Honestly, it was an interesting night. Pretty chill compared to all the "What-Ifs" that popped up in my mind.
And being tipsy? Not too bad, not to bad.
Yet, I can't bring myself to say that I underestimated the responsibility of the others. I can't say so because even though it was incredibly chill, I know that anything could have easily gone wrong. There's always that variable you have to watch out for. That variable called reality. Something you have to hold on to, or else. Something that can keep you from creating the biggest mistake of your life.
Now, I'm not big on actual body contact, be it hand touch, hugging or kissing. But being tipsy and tired from the prom dancing made it far too easy to cuddle up with someone. Course, that was actually when everyone was near falling asleep, haha. But who knows? Had we all been more drunk and more pumped, what would we have done? Hmm...
Once again, though, it was cool. I enjoyed it.
As for the followers who answered to my last blog: THANK YOU! I READ WHAT YOU SAID AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I TOOK EVERYTHING YOU SAID INTO CONSIDERATION. I really appreciate your input and hope to get more at some point in time. :]

1 comment:

  1. ur prom night sounds crazy mine was pretty intense too

    ReplyDelete